Thursday, October 9, 2014

It is another beautiful day here in my hometown of Fort Worth.  
I would love to have sunshine and comfortable weather every day!  
I know winter is right around the corner so I am sitting on my back porch enjoying the evening as the sun starts to set.  
Kiwi is at the door wanting to go in and I am making her stay out.  
She doesn't know that soon it will be too cold to sit outside without our blankets.  
Heehee! 
I love my chihuahua, she is always here to keep me company when everyone else is gone.  Unconditional love, yup, that is what she gives me.  
We hear the birds singing songs of joy from the treetops and the neighborhood children playing basketball.  
Life is good at this moment in time. 
 I am thinking about the hammock and how lonely it looks hanging there between the trees with no one relaxing on it.  
Ta ta for now, I am going to pay it a visit while the sun goes down and the moon and 
stars appear! 
Good night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken

Super Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken Because of the foil balls, the fat drains off the chicken as it cooks. Healthy indeed!! I add lemo...