Tuesday, January 20, 2015

This is Holly! Down 112 pounds

This is Holly!
~Hello my name is Holly!
I have been on Skinny Fiber about 9 months now which is not normal for me I had tried other (diets) like 7 of them and never lasted, but with skinny fiber it is different, and I have went from 291lbs to 179lbs i have lost 112lbs and still going strong .
you should know I am in a wheelchair and I have been since I was 18 but I have not let that stop me and I have still lost a great amount of weight without exercise .
I have went from a size 26 to a size 12.. But not only have I lost weight but My health has made a huge change.. I No longer have Acid Reflux issues, my IBS is GONE..
Skinny Fiber has really Given me back my life without it I don’t know where I would be.. I just wished I would of started it sooner..
I was so unhappy and unhealthy before finding skinny fiber. But now I am much healthier and happier. This has been a total Lifestyle change that will stay with me.
Get Healthy and lose pounds: www.keepmoving.skinnyfiberpromo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken

Super Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken Because of the foil balls, the fat drains off the chicken as it cooks. Healthy indeed!! I add lemo...