Thursday, March 26, 2015

Way to Go Renee! ~


Way to Go Renee! ~
"Hi! My name is Renee, I began my 90-day Challenge December 15, 2014 and today is March 18, 2015. I just had my diabetic check up and showed my doctor the bottle of what I was taking. His reaction? "Is it working?" My answer was "Yes!" He said "Keep taking it." So...
I have officially lost 14 lbs. and many, many inches. I am down one pant and shirt size. Not only do I feel better about myself, I am feeling healthier than ever! You see, I have diabetes, borderline cholesterol issues, and am prone to kidney stones. Since starting Skinny Fiber and drinking approximately 124 oz. of water daily, I have cut my diabetic medicine in half, my A1C went from 7.1 to 6.0, and my cholesterol went from 187 to 173. I will always be a "big girl"...but I want to be a HEALTHY big girl. With Skinny Fiber, I believe I have found the way!"

Start here: www.keepmoving.sbcSpecial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken

Super Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken Because of the foil balls, the fat drains off the chicken as it cooks. Healthy indeed!! I add lemo...