Wednesday, November 26, 2014

This is why I love Skinny Fiber so much

Hi I'm Mindy, and this is long, but have not really told my whole story yet.

This is why I love Skinny Fiber so much. In 2001 I was Pregnant and diagnosed with Thyroid cancer. When she was 11 months old I had surgery and Radiation. Then again in 2004, they found more cancer, surgery and Radiation again. Since then I have not had energy at all. It took everything to just do what I needed to do, absolutely none for working out.

So my weight has been a real issue. I am now PreMenopausal, adding to the issue. LOL, and have been put on anxiety Meds, Which also make you gain weight, and my cholesterol is High. Then I lost my Husband, 3 yrs ago to a heart attack.
Now you kinda know where I am coming from. Having, and I mean, I have tried a lot of weight loss products, some making me feel so bad and jittery, yet none successfully worked. As Probably most of you, I kept seeing Testimonies and such, on Facebook, for quite awhile. I knew this was just another weight loss
Product, But finally the Testimonies of real People just got to me and I
new, For health reasons, I needed to lose, or at least take it for the
Enzymes and Fiber I knew I so needed.

SF having a 30 day money back guarantee,at that time, now 90 day on the on the specials, helped my decision to try, Thank God I took that chance,

My first 90 days I lost 14 lbs and dropped a pants size, and I know, my weight loss might go slow with the Meds. I am on, but honestly the best part for me is, I FEEL
WONDERFUL, I have energy, Good natural, feeling energy , I feel alive
again, I have now been on SF for 1 year and am at a total of 18lbs and
so many inches, I am down 2 sizes completely..

I have 3 wonderful children, I still Homeschool my daughter. I have the most Incredible Boyfriend, we have our farm and all our animals. God has Blessed me
with all this, and now finding Skinny Fiber I can finally enjoy all of it.
I am Skinny Fiber 4 Life.

Get Healthy and lose pounds: www.keepmoving.skinnyfiberpromo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken

Super Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken Because of the foil balls, the fat drains off the chicken as it cooks. Healthy indeed!! I add lemo...