Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last Day of September

Sitting here watching the last sunrise of September with mixed feelings.  I love SUMMER and all the heat and fun outdoors!  But I do love FALL too, why??? because I love PUMPKINS!!!! Yes, I drink pumpkin spice coffee and eat pumpkin rolls and absolutely LOVE pumpkin soup.  PLUS ....... I love love love to see the leaves change colors!  I am what they call a LEAF PEEPER!!! (i think they call it that LOL) OH and I love to walk outside in the morning and feel a cool crisp breeze (not COLD by any means) knowing that it will warm up nicely during the day and I will be able to get out and hike somewhere beautiful!  

Autumn is BITTERSWEET but nevertheless it has arrived and I need to go shopping and get me a PUMPKIN! oh and some new cozy socks too!

Have a great Day Y'all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken

Super Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken Because of the foil balls, the fat drains off the chicken as it cooks. Healthy indeed!! I add lemo...